Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

epci fial

"whats up?"
"NOTHING"
hah.
this was pretty cool toon

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

hah

i love apple but only for the iETCs, not the computers and notebooks. i also love busting on them. this combined best of both worlds! the iphone and busting on apple. kudos to both of you, cheers

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

(Untitled Song)-gdpdo-jdpdo-ldpdi-ldjdg-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-A,mt-amt-amt-amt-amb-amb-amb-a ng-amt-amt-amt-amt-amb-amb-amb-ang-am t-amt-amt-amt-amb-amb-amb-ang-amt-amt -amt-amt-amb-amb-amb-ang-aaZ-bbuaZ-bb uaZ-bbucg-acc-aaZ-ecj-ccj-ccj-ccj-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-C,-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,-FiL-gi h-ela-afx-geL-gdC-bdXdC-beJdC-bdXeJ-a eF-adC-ecV-ccV-ccVcj-bcVcj-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-B
work in progress

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Heroic!

Great game. the graphics were crude but essentially funny, the game itself was a huge time waster (my fave!) and i would suggest a few things,, adding shocks(like suspension) a chasis and weight reduction, stabilizing wings etc and even jump jets. but, the game by itself earned every one of my 5s and 10s. sequel please!

My First Dubstep My First Dubstep

its lacking

much too slow for how busy it is.. if it were more minimalistic it could pass for james blake type dub.. also you need to make your song groove.

You definately have a sound going, and you should build a bassline with that sound. Get the tempo up some more, then get some kind of structure.

Good luck with dubstep, it aint easy

SH - Come Too Far SH - Come Too Far

afdasdfdfas

shaggy on the fuckn beat
sick

Slaphappy Slaphappy

:D:D:D:D:D

makes me happy
once i heard the bass jump in, my face filled up with a grin

Maverlyn responds:

----> ( '_^) <----

Lake House Lake House

WOAH!

it looks like the lake i just went fishing at!!!!!!!

AnglerFish AnglerFish

COOL!

at first i thought it was a chicken leg but, the simplicity makes it awesome!